Diffraction grating products
- Line densities at thousands of lines per millimeter
- variable line spacing (VLS)
- Blaze angles as low as 1 degree
- Large gratings up to 500 mm in length
- Broad range of optics design capabilities
Inprentus makes gratings for the scientific research market, primarily for experiments done at synchrotron and free-electron laser facilities. We are currently developing our manufacturing process to expand our product offerings into new markets, including industrial manufacturing lasers and high-powered research lasers.
- Synchrotron gratings for beamline & endstation monochromators & spectrometers
- FEL gratings for self-seeding, photon diagnostics and endstations
- Plus many more next-market applications in development; high powered laser pulse compressors, multi-layer gratings, industrial laser lithography gratings, specialty gratings for low-earth-orbit experiments, and optical switching gratings for telecom applications.